What we believe
- The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- There is one God, who exists eternally as three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is God and man in one person. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, and died for our sins. He arose bodily from the dead and lives eternally.
- The Holy Spirit is God among men bringing conviction to sinners as well as God indwelling believers for godly living.
- Man has sinned, is separated from God, and therefore needs a Savior.
- Salvation from sin is provided for man through the shed blood of Jesus Christ on the cross. Eternal life is received by faith, that is, trusting Jesus Christ alone for salvation.
- The Lordís Supper and Water Baptism are ordinances to be observed by the Church, and are not a means of salvation.
- The true church, the Body of Christ, includes all true Believers.
- The local church is independent, under Christ, to govern itself.
- The personal, premillenial and imminent return of Christ for His Church.
- There will be a bodily resurrection of the dead to everlasting joy or judgement
Simply stated, we are a community church committed to the authority of the Bible. It is our final authority for faith and right living.
*This is an abbreviated form: full version is available.